Why You Should Hire Cleaners
When the contract of your rented apartment is about to end and you are planning not to renew it for personal reasons, you need to hire an end-of-lease cleaner to endure that the place will be extensively cleaned. This is not only because that is what you should do but at the same time, your landlord will also not give back the bond money if the place is not in the same condition as you first moved in. and so, you are now scouting for a capable and reliable end-of-lease cleaner. Well, this can be a challenging task actually as there are already a number of end-of-lease cleaning companies around. But take note that most probably, not all of them are reliable. So, you need to filter them according to your preferences. But if this is your first time hiring a service like this, you might not know what to do.
And so, as assistance, here are some tips:
- When you are creating a list of your prospects’ companies, do not include those companies that are not bonded and insured. If they can’t even comply with the regulations and requirement of the government, how much to you when you are just an ordinary citizen.
- Once you narrow down your list, you can start calling them and inquire if their employees are legal residents and if their skills in cleaning are carefully checked before they were hired. Ask as well if they made it a habit of checking the credentials of their employees like their criminal records and so on.
- For the benefits of both parties, it would be best if you ask from your prospect company to give you a rough estimate for the job you want to be done. This will be accomplished if someone from the said company will check the scope of work that must be done and that means checking your place.
- If you can choose, go for a company that will offer a flat fee instead of per hour as you never know what will happen. Besides, you will be stressed to always doubt that they might intentionally prolong the job so that they can charge you with higher fees.
- When you are doing your choice for the end-of-lease company to hire, the price should not be your main determinant. Most of the time, if the company is very confident with their capabilities; they will surely incur higher charges. However, if the company hardly gets clients for the reason that they are not really good with their provided service, then you can expect that they are a little cheaper. So, it would be up to you to weight things.
See Also: How To Win Online Casino Games
Yes, when you need to move, you have to completely clear your name with your landlord. And if you are looking for a place to rent, the Selayang house for rent should be the best option. This is located in one of the best areas of Malaysia with great opportunities. Other areas that you can consider are Titiwangsa, Gombak, Batu Caves and Petaling Jaya.